Rolls Royce Ecstasy Pills 240mg
- SKU: N/A
$200.00 – $1,249.00
Desired Effect of Ecstasy
Ecstasy or MDMA has desired effects that have increased its demands. Some of the effects are:
Rolls Royce ecstasy pills 24mg drug is often regarded as the drug of the choice within the cultural background of rave. Ecstasy as morale or energy boosting drug is commonly used at house parties, clubs and festivals.
Using ecstasy in a rave environment- an all night dance party is usually accompanied by electronic dance music like the drum, trance, bass, techno and the rest, Also, the sensory effects gotten from the music, dance and lightning are high synergistic with ecstasy. The psychedelic amphetamine quality of ecstasy gives users many reasons in the rave setting.
Desired Effect of Ecstasy
Ecstasy or MDMA has desired effects that have increased its demands. Some of the effects are:
These aforementioned desires effects are experienced after 30-45 minutes when the drug is consumed through the moth. These effects last for 3-6 hours. However, it is good to know that drug also adverse effects like addiction, memory problem, blurred vision, sleeping difficulty and rapid heartbeat.
Common or street names: MDMA, E, Adam, Beans, Candy, E-bomb, Thizz, XTC, Clarity, Essence, Hug Drug, Love Drug, Molly, Rolls, Skittles, Sweets, Vitamin E or X.
What is Ecstasy?
Ecstasy (MDMA, 3,4 methylenedioxymethamphetamine) is a synthetic, psychoactive drug chemically similar to the stimulant methamphetamine and the hallucinogen mescaline. It is an illegal drug that acts as both a stimulant and psychedelic, producing an energizing effect, as well as distortions in time and perception and enhanced enjoyment from tactile experiences.
Its primary effects are in the brain on neurons that use the chemical serotonin to communicate with other neurons. The serotonin system plays an important role in regulating mood, aggression, sexual activity, sleep, and sensitivity to pain.
Health Hazards of Ecstasy Use
For some people, this illicit drug can be addictive. A survey of young adult and adolescent users found that 43% met the accepted diagnostic criteria for dependence, as evidenced by continued use despite knowledge of physical or psychological harm, withdrawal effects, and tolerance (or diminished response), and 34% met the criteria for drug abuse.
Almost 60% of people who use ecstasy report withdrawal symptoms, including:
- loss of appetite
- depressed feelings
- trouble concentrating.
Research in animals indicates that this drug, also referred to as MDMA or Molly, is neurotoxic; whether or not this is also true in humans is under investigation. It’s effect on cognition and memory is a concern. The drug can also be lethal on rare occasions.
Effects of Ecstasy Use
Chronic users of ecstasy perform more poorly than nonusers on certain types of cognitive or memory tasks. Some of these effects may be due to the use of other drugs in combination with ecstasy, among other factors. Research indicates heavy ecstasy use may cause persistent memory problems in humans, although studies are conflicting.
- In high doses, ecstasy can interfere with the body’s ability to regulate temperature. On rare but unpredictable occasions, this can lead to a sharp increase in body temperature (hyperthermia), resulting in liver, kidney, and cardiovascular system failure, and death.
- Because it can interfere with its own metabolism (breakdown within the body), potentially harmful levels can be reached by repeated drug use within short intervals.
- Users face many of the same risks as users of other stimulants such as cocaine and amphetamines. These include increases in heart rate and blood pressure, a special risk for people with circulatory problems or heart disease, and other symptoms such as muscle tension, involuntary teeth clenching, nausea, blurred vision, faintness, and chills or sweating.
- Psychological effects can include confusion, depression, sleep problems, drug craving, and severe anxiety. These problems can occur during and for days or weeks after taking ecstasy.
- Research in animals links ecstasy exposure to long-term damage in neurons that are involved in mood, thinking, and judgment. A study in nonhuman primates showed that exposure to the compound for only 4 days caused damage to serotonin nerve terminals that was evident 6 to 7 years later.
- While similar neurotoxicity has not been definitively shown in humans, the wealth of animal research on damaging properties suggests that the chemical is not a safe drug for human consumption.
Hidden Risks and Contaminants: buy Rolls Royce Ecstasy Pills 240mg
- Other drugs chemically similar to ecstasy, such as MDA (methylenedioxyamphetamine, the parent drug of ecstasy) and PMA (paramethoxyamphetamine, associated with fatalities in the U.S. and Australia) are sometimes sold as ecstasy. These drugs can be neurotoxic or create additional health risks to the user.
- Ecstasy tablets may be further contaminated with other substances in addition to MDMA, such as: ephedrine (a stimulant); dextromethorphan (DXM, a cough suppressant that has PCP-like effects at high doses); ketamine (an anesthetic used mostly by veterinarians that also has PCP-like effects); caffeine; cocaine; and methamphetamine. buy Rolls Royce Ecstasy Pills 240mg
- While the use of this agent by itself or with one or more of these drugs may be inherently dangerous, users might also unknowingly combine them with substances such as marijuana and alcohol, putting themselves at further physical risk.
Medical Uses for Ecstasy (MDMA)
A small study published in The Lancet Psychiatry looked at the use of MDMA in patients suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). Researchers gave three different doses of MDMA to 22 veterans, three firefighters and one police officer with PTSD. Among the participants, 23% had used ecstasy before. MDMA use was also combined with psychotherapy sessions. A month after the second session, a greater percentage in the high-dose groups no longer met diagnostic criteria for PTSD, compared with the low-dose group.
After one year, 16 of the 26 participants (62%) no longer suffered from PTSD, but two had received a new diagnosis of PTSD. In addition, 12 patients were also taking additional psychiatric medications.
Side effects occurred with all doses, and included: anxiety, headache, fatigue, muscle tension, difficulty sleeping (insomnia), and suicidal thoughts. buy Rolls Royce Ecstasy Pills 240mg
However, not all experts were convinced. Long-term safety could not be guaranteed with this small group, and there is a risk of addiction and suicide in a population already at risk for these serious outcomes. Researchers note larger phase 3 studies should be completed, but those with PSTD should NOT use MDMA on their own to try to replicate these results.
For more information, please visit The National Institute on Drug Abuse
Brownies, cowies, dolphins, doves, E, eckies, Edward, fantasy, love doves, M and Ms, New Yorkers, sweeties, tulips, X, XTC,
MDMA (powder), Mandy, MD, Molly
Ecstasy comes in pill and powder forms or, very occasionally, as crystals. The powder form is called MDMA.
The appearance of ecstasy varies considerably with there being a wide range of coloured pills and capsules often marked with designs and logos. This can result in some ecstasy pills getting nicknames e.g Mitsubishi’s, teddy bears and Superman pills. buy Rolls Royce Ecstasy Pills 240mg
Pure ecstasy takes the form of a white powder. It is known as MDMA which is short for 3,4 Methylenedioxymethamphetamine.
Some pills also have pictures, designs or logos on them.
Ecstasy pills are usually taken orally or they may be crushed up into a powder and snorted. Powder can also be wrapped in cigarette paper and swallowed (“Bombing”).
UK Situation. buy Rolls Royce Ecstasy Pills 240mg
Ecstasy is the third most common drug reported to have been used at some point in a person’s lifetime according to the respondents of the Home Office statistics survey: Drugs Misuse: Findings from the 2018/19 Crime Survey for England and Wales. buy Rolls Royce Ecstasy Pills 240mg
Ecstasy was behind cannabis at 30.2% and powder cocaine at 10.7%. 9.9% had used ecstasy in their lifetime. The majority (73.8%) of ecstasy users aged 16 to 59 reported having taken the drugs once or twice a year rather than more frequently, only 3.5% ecstasy users reported taking it more than once a month.
Also from the Home Office statistics, the trend in the proportion of 16 to 59 year olds using ecstasy in the last year has been relatively flat, fluctuating between 1-2%. There is more fluctuation in the 16 to 24 year olds age group, but use remains below its peak of 6.8% estimated from the 2001/02 survey.
In gov.uk’s United Kingdom drug situation 2019: Focal Point annual report, MDMA is the second most commonly reported stimulant in UK household surveys. buy Rolls Royce Ecstasy Pills 240mg
In the most recent surveys, the proportion of adults who said they had used MDMA in the last year was 1.6% in England and Wales, 1.6% in Scotland and 0.8% in Northern Ireland. The proportion of 16 to 24 year olds who said they had used MDMA in the last year in England and Wales was 4.7% in 2018 to 2019.
Purity and price. buy Rolls Royce Ecstasy Pills 240mg
For some while, it has been clear that many tablets sold as ecstasy are not what purchasers think they are. The amount of ecstasy in a tablet can vary greatly. Tablets have been analysed and some contained no ecstasy but other drugs such as amphetamine or ketamine.
Others have been found to contain some ecstasy but mixed with other drugs or a range of adulterants. In 2018, the mean purity of MDMA powder at user level in England and Wales was 76% (United Kingdom drug situation 2019: Focal Point annual report).
Is ecstasy getting stronger?. buy Rolls Royce Ecstasy Pills 240mg
There have been many reports in the media that ecstasy is getting stronger. A study from the European Monitoring Centre on Drugs and Drug Addiction (EMCDDA) from April 2016 looked at this issue.
They state that in the 1990s and 2000s the average MDMA content of tablets was somewhere between 50–80 mg, as reported by drug checking services and forensic institutes.
However at the time of the study, the averages were closer to 125 mg MDMA per tablet, while there were also ‘super pills’ found on the market in some European countries with a reported range of 270–340 mg. There are reports of large variations in the dosage in similar looking tablets.
Testing by WEDINOS found that the mean average strength of an MDMA tablet rose from 129.48 mg in 2016 to 156.05 mg in 2017.
The price of ecstasy has fallen. When the drug first hit the dance scene, a pill typically cost £25. Today, prices have fallen to as low as £5, depending on the quantity of pills bought and their quality.
The law. buy Rolls Royce Ecstasy Pills 240mg
Ecstasy is controlled as a Class A drug under the Misuse of Drugs Act. It is illegal to be in possession of the drug or supply it. Ecstasy cannot be prescribed by doctors.
The maximum penalties for possession of ecstasy is 7 years imprisonment plus a fine and for supply is life imprisonment plus a fine.
In practice, maximum sentences are rarely used. For more information please see the sentencing page on the Release website.
Effects/risks. buy Rolls Royce Ecstasy Pills 240mg
Ecstasy is a stimulant drug which also has mild hallucinogenic effects. It has been described as being like a mix of amphetamine and a weak form of LSD. The effects of taking a moderate dose start after 20-60 minutes (longer if on a full stomach) and can last for up to several hours. buy Rolls Royce Ecstasy Pills 240mg
Physical effects include pupil dilation, jaw tightening and an increase in body temperature, blood pressure and heart rate. As with amphetamine there is often a loss of appetite. Users may also experience a period of nausea.
Many users experience an initial rushing feeling followed by a combination of feeling energetic and yet calm. Loss of anger, empathy with other people and an enhanced sense of communication are commonly reported.
Some users also report a heightened sense of their surroundings, greater appreciation of music and increased sexual and sensual experience. buy Rolls Royce Ecstasy Pills 240mg
Some users have bad experiences. This may include feeling anxious and panicky, confusion and unpleasant distortion of the senses, that may, in some manner or other, last for days, even weeks. This is more likely if users take high doses or are already feeling anxious. buy Rolls Royce Ecstasy Pills 240mg
The disorientating effects of ecstasy may make accidents more likely. A number of ecstasy-related deaths have been connected with non-stop dancing in hot, crowded clubs leading to overheating and dehydration. Taking a break from dancing, cooling down and sipping water regularly and slowly (one pint over an hour) can help prevent this from happening. buy Rolls Royce Ecstasy Pills 240mg
After taking ecstasy users may feel very tired and low and need a long period of sleep to recover. This may last up to three or four days and is known as a comedown.
Regular ecstasy use may lead to sleep problems, lack of energy, dietary problems and feeling depressed or anxious. Increased susceptibility to colds, flu, sore throat etc may follow. While physical dependence is not a problem, psychological dependence on the feelings of euphoria and calmness and the whole scene around ecstasy use can develop.
Short term mood changes such as the ‘mid-week hangover’ following weekend use, and impairments in short term memory function may be considered as some of the milder consequences of MDMA use. buy Rolls Royce Ecstasy Pills 240mg
There have been indications of liver damage in some ecstasy users, but it is unclear whether this is a more immediate consequence of heatstroke, or due to toxicity over the longer term. buy Rolls Royce Ecstasy Pills 240mg
The exact functional consequences of MDMA neurotoxicity, i.e., the cognitive, behavioural and emotional changes in users, and their severity, especially in the longer term, are as yet not clear. Researchers agree that ecstasy use can deplete levels of serotonin and, in some cases, have an impact on certain areas of the brain.
However, there is no agreement that these effects of the drug constitute irreversible ‘brain damage’ that will impact the user in years to come. Some research has also suggested that prolonged ecstasy use, particularly at high doses, can cause a degree of memory deficiency and periods of depression.
Deaths. buy Rolls Royce Ecstasy Pills 240mg
According to gov.uk’s United Kingdom drug situation 2019: Focal Point annual report the number of deaths involving MDMA registered in 2018 across the UK was the highest on record. There were 8 deaths registered in England and Wales in 2010 (the lowest on record) in 2018 there were 92 MDMA-related deaths.
Similarly in Scotland, in 2010 there were no reported deaths involving MDMA, and 35 registered in 2018. In Northern Ireland the number of MDMA related deaths was 11 in 2018, also the highest number on record. buy Rolls Royce Ecstasy Pills 240mg
Harm reduction. buy Rolls Royce Ecstasy Pills 240mg
- There is no way to know what is in an ecstasy pill unless you can get it tested. Information from testing centres suggest that ecstasy is getting stronger so the advice is to start low and go slow – e.g. begin by taking a quarter of a pill and wait an hour or two to see the effects. This advice is reiterated in the CrushDabWait campaign, where users are encouraged to crush their pill, dab in a wet finger, swallow and wait to see how strong the effects are. buy Rolls Royce Ecstasy Pills 240mg
- If possible get the tablets tested. Testing facilities are becoming increasingly available at festivals and clubs.
- Take regular breaks from dancing to avoid the dangers of overheating and dehydration. Relax somewhere cool and sip water or another non-alcoholic drink slowly (one pint an hour). Do not drink too much as this can also be dangerous. Drinking too much or too quickly affects your body’s salt balance.
- If you have a heart condition, high blood pressure, liver problems, asthma, epilepsy or diabetes you can be at increased risk of bad reactions to ecstasy, so it is best avoided.
- As with all drugs it is best not to use ecstasy alone but to be with friends you trust and who preferably know some first aid. buy Rolls Royce Ecstasy Pills 240mg
- Always seek medical attention if you are worried about your or a friend’s reaction to ecstasy.
Ecstasy was first made by two German chemists in 1912 and patented in 1914, in case it turned out to be a useful drug. It didn’t. During the 1950s, the American military experimented with a whole range of drugs, including ecstasy, for use in chemical warfare, to extract information from prisoners and to immobilise armies.
In the 1960s, the drug was rediscovered’ by an American research chemist Alexander Shulgin who experimented with it on himself. buy Rolls Royce Ecstasy Pills 240mg
Ecstasy has a strange property in that it can make users feel in tune’ with each other. Because of this, some American therapists, especially those seeing couples whose marriage was failing, administered the drug to help couples be more willing to see the other person’s point of view. buy Rolls Royce Ecstasy Pills 240mg
Some therapists in Switzerland still prescribe the drug in this way. However, some tests on rats which indicated that ecstasy might damage the brain in some way, led it to being banned in the USA in 1985.
50, 60, 100, 200, 500